Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hafford 5 and 6

we are some girls that are typing for the grade 5 and 6 class!

Our names are Jenny, Kirsty, and Ashley.

Today is Valentines day, in fourth period we are having a hafford idol.

we have to sing in front of 6 grades. It is sooooo scary.

There are 3 judges there are Scott, Anna, and Kirsty

And fifth period is a Valentines Day Dance.

I forget what we are going to dance, though.

It is called the hop and sock or something like that.

It will be so fun.

We will have so much fun.

Well We have to go bye!!!!

From: Jenny, Ashley and Kirsty.

Bye everyone!

2 comments:

Grade 5 and 6 Hafford Central School said...

hi. I like your blogg. i hope you like my blogg .it isn't verry long but o well. I know that i have spelled alot of things wrong on my blogg. Well Bye. Signed by B.D.A

Grade 5 and 6 Hafford Central School said...

i love it